The position(s) are for the adaptive routing project (for details, please take a look at our research projects.)
Relevant topics include but not limited to:
1. mathematical modeling of transportation data
2. behavior analysis
3. trajectory data mining or management
4. routing on road networks
5. applications in spatial temporal graphs
6. incomplete graph data management
We provide competitive salary for a relatively long period, paid holidays, health insurance, etc.
1. Ph.D degree in computer science, statistics, or math
2. enthusiasm in research and guide beginners
3. Good in English writing
4. Better to have high quality publications in related areas
If you are interested, please contact Prof. Qiang Qu (email@example.com).